Saturday, October 30, 2010

Ruffa Guitierez & Pops Fernandez

not lose sight of the real objective

Small
basic rule is very important in my life

passed yesterday I realized that was a rule I was just very valid
Forgot

So I found myself going around in circles without
clear the main objective to be achieved and at the end of my
inconclusive ruminations
I ended up taking the colossal blunders

I had lost sight of '
main goal would be enough to stop a moment to think it would be enough to focus

I thought I did not care much
I thought I had other goals
distracted
much.

So I'm not a train I thought it was a planed
accelerated
instead was an "asterisk"
be taken immediately to the flight
I even bought the ticket ..
I could bring
just where I wanted but I had not understood.

Only yesterday about the cards I was holding my
I realized I had a huge blunder

winning in hand and I have not been able to play.

The fault is mine alone
I had lost sight of the real objective
and instead of stopping to reflect
I continued to run but not knowing where to go.

0 comments:

Post a Comment