Thursday, January 20, 2011

Does Mold Stick To Plastic?

nothing new for New innovative

Since the turn of
years I have accumulated a series of new laws and regulations
to read several hundred pages ...
urgent
all together with a number of all other practices which will soon expire.
I wish I had the powers of the blond of "criminal mind"
reading volumes of scientific treatises in minutes.
In the meantime, to avoid being suffocated by the paper I have liberated
eliminating the archive volumes of financial laws
a few years ago all outdated.
For the record I have merged all the separate collection of paper. If the legislation
stopped keeping only a strong set of laws
it would benefit the planet and many more.
Each government says new laws and change the previous
not always better.
This government has forgotten even a referendun
in which the whole of Italy has voted not to have nuclear power plants.

0 comments:

Post a Comment